Monday, April 13, 2009
Something I forgot to write after Budapest.
Howard has been bothering me to write about this in my blog for a while. While we were in Budapest there is a street that ladies of the night like to frequent. Apparently while he was walking alone when we were coming back from the baths several of them approached him to ask where the Irish Bar was. This makes sense because Howie's Irish, he has red hair. Anyways, he is a "chick magnet". We did not believe this so later that night when the four of us were walking around we made him walk a little bit in front of us to see if any more would approach him. They did within about 30 seconds. It was an interesting show to watch as they were approaching any man who was alone and asking him if he spoke English, saying they were lost, talking to them etc.
- Lidice Pictures
- Ccesky Raj Pictures
- Cesky Raj
- Pictures from the Netherlands!
- Vienna Pictures
- This weekend I went to visit my friend from camp, ...
- This week my parents came to Prague. They stayed ...
- Something I forgot to write after Budapest.
- This weekend I met Howard and Lorraine in Budapest...
- Lennon Wall
- ▼ April (11)