Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am leaving for Prague Friday night. I am wicked excited and cannot wait to just get there, get to know the city and start traveling. I already signed up to go to Vienna and Berlin in March and the first couple days we are there the school has scheduled day trips and I am going to Cesky Krumlov and Kutna Hora, which are places in the Czech Republic. But before I can leave I've had to start packing and getting things together for my trip. This I started to do today, in between my busy schedule of watching tv and playing tetris. Seeing as how I always overpack and can only bring two bags this is a scary and difficult task. Right now it looks like an explosion went off in my room (not that this is any different from the usual conditions).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers